Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Please Pray
I met with a team of people deciding waht to do with Jessica. Let me back up, SUnday after church, I received an voice mail stating that Jessica had to be out of the place where she has been (6 weeks) by Monday. They called an emergeny meeting for Monday at 1:00. We met and it was not pleasant to say the least. I was upset (others were too, but I did not refrain myself-imagine that). I questioned why the short notice, where the paperwork for her extra funding is, what they propose we do with her, etc. I kept getting we do not know we are just the messengers. I had enough, I asked why the powers to be were not here. Imagine my reaction when they said "I do not know" for the 100th time. I said then I need to call this lady and speak to her myself. I did not get a very welcoming response. To make a long story (meeting) short, Jessica is going back to her apartment (against everyone's better judgment) until we can find her a new provider and a new place to live. Here is my prayer requests : 1-that we find a provider that is best suited for handiling Jesscia 2-that we find her compatible roommates 3-that this all happens soon 4-that Jessica can maintain her current demeanor until the prvious 3 happen. I have that that God will take care of her, but I want to make sure we are doing waht GOd wants and not just doing to get it done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Keeping you and yours in prayer. Keep us posted.
Praying....
In my prayers
Praying for you
Heather
Post a Comment