Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's All Down Hill from Here

We just finished our 2nd day of 4 days of Finals. I have been non-stop since 7:30 this morning. I have read Biology Tests to 9 students, General Science Tests to 3 students, and I cannot even count the number of Math tests I have administered. We only have 2 more days of Finals with 1 make-up day. Then we are done. School is out and I feel like the monkey (School's out, school's out, who let the monkey out). Well it is nice to take a breather. You all know how much Andrew loves going to Suzy's. Well yesterday he was upset with Suzy because I was not there to pick him up. He does still prefer me over Suzy. I guess Mom always wins. He was such a big help with setting up the AWANA store Sunday. He just dives in and gets it done (of course he has to play with all the neat things along the way). Anyway, I could not have set up the store without his (and Dad's) help. Pray for tonight, that all goes smoothly and everyone gets something they really like. For those of you that Garage Sale-I am starting to buy for next year's store. I will reimburse you for anything you buy for AWANA. This actually works good with kids because you tell them that you won't buy it for them, but you will buy it for the store. Try to keep the items at $1.00 or less unless it is still in the original package or a big ticket item. Let's see who can get the best deal by the end of summer.

No comments: