Thursday, May 15, 2008

What?? Tagged!

5 jobs I've had:
1. Mommy and wife
2. Teacher
3. Babysitter
4. Cafeteria(college)
5. Taco Bell

Movies I like:
1. Escape to Witch Mountain
2. THe Net
3. We are Marshall
4. Shirley Temple Movies
5. I do not remember names of most movies I watch (I sometiems do not even rememeber watching them-i.e-One day at school a teacher was showing a movie and I said I am going home and renting that movie (Amisted-I think). When I began telling Duke about this movie I wanted I rent, he replied "You want to see that movie...you have already seen it)

5 TV Shows
1. Lost
2. Numbers
3. Jag
4. All CSI's series
5. All Law and Order's series

Places I've lived
1. Indianapolis-where I grew up
2. Brownsburg-home
3. Terre Haute, IN-college
4. New York City-summer missionary
5. Land Between the Lakes, KY-summer job at a campground

Favorite Foods
1. Lobster
2. Steak
3. Mexican
4. Cheesecake
5. Chocolate

Places I'd like to Be
1. Florida (permanently)
2. Europe
3. Hawaii
4. anywhere with Duke and Andrew
5. anywhere my stepdad's family is not (I lost them, but together they are more than anyone can handle...even though they are better when they are at my house)

I am tagging (this means you have to answer now....)
1. Heather (Painter, not Schmidt. SInce Scmidt has not entered out world, YET!)
2. Becky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't tag Becky Silly!! I already tagged her!!!!!!!!!!