Friday, May 9, 2008

Jessica

Please continue to pray for Jessica. SHe is still in a treatment center. We met yesterday to discuss our options and it was decided taht it would be in Jessica's best interest to locate a new provider (Damar is her curent provider). This is not because Damar does not want her anymore, it is in her best interest to find a provider that can best meet her needs. Pray that we located the best provider and that the transition will be smooth. I am not looking forward to a new provider. We have been with Damar for 6 years and her House Manager and I are finally getting along. This has been a long process and now I feel that I will be starting over. It is very difficult to get providers to understand taht we are involved parents and now that Jessica is an adult it is even more challenging.

Dear God, Please be with all parties that are involved with Jessica. Guide them and allow them to make decisions that are in her best interest. SHow me the way you want her to go, do not let me miss an opportunity. Bring people into our path that can help Jessica and know waht needs to be done. Allow people to be honest-if Jessica is too much for them to handle, I want them to be able to say that. I know you are taking care of Jessica and for that I am thankful. It is a job too big for me to handle alone. Allow me to keep an open mind through this whole process and to never forget who is really in charge. Thank you for loving me and taking care of me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

No comments: