Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

I want to wish all of you mothers a Happy Mother's Day. I hope your huisbands took you somewhere nice and your kids were on their best behavior. My day started with an extremely bad headache. I made it to church (with the help of muscle relaxers and pain killers). I had put something in the crockpot for lunch (we were going out for dinner). I ate and went to bed. Duke woke me 3 1/2 hours later and we left to go to dionner with my mom, dad, and grandmother. We went to Steak and ALe and yes I got prime rib and lobster. I figured it was Mother's Day and I was worth it (I did ask Duke first). Now we are home and my headache is managable, but not gone. Andrew colored me a heart (brown-HIS favorite color). I have not heard from Jessica or Trevor today and this saddens me. I did not expect to hear from Treovr, but I really thought Jessica would call. Well, enough of that. have a great day!! And no matter how your day went we can always know that God loves us and apprciates us.

No comments: