Saturday, May 17, 2008

It took how long?

As most of you know, I have been trying to get airline tickets. So far it has been one fiasco after another. Well, it is 1:30 a.m. and I have our tickets. I started the process at 8:00 thinking I would get on-line, order, and relax. Boy was I wrong. I was kicked off the Internet just before 9:00 and you guessed it when I was in the process of actually paying for the tickets. So I decided to watch TV. I fell asleep and when I woke up at midnight, I remembered that I still needed to order the tickets. It only took a measly hour and a half and I ended up paying extra to order on over the phone. Well, that nightmare is over and we are FLORIDA bond June 19th at 5 p.m. Havew a good one all. Oh, by the say and extra prayer for us. We are having lunch with Mom, Jim, Forest, my aunt, and Mamaw for Mamaw's birthday. This will be my 3rd time eating with Jim this week. All, I can say is that Mamaw is worth it all.

No comments: