Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Trevor Update

I just spoke with Trevor's counselor and then Trevor. Things look pretty glim. He has been on LOP (loss of Privileges) since a little after Easter for battery on staff. He then assaulted another officer and had been put into segregation. In all this has added about 6 more weeks to his stay. We was on level 3, now he is on level 2 and can be moved to level 3 in 2 weeks. Level 5 is transition and means it is getting close to him coming home. Each level up to level 5 is a minimum of 1 month.

Dear God, Please help Trevor in this time. He is angry and has not been able to control this. Keep in his mind so that when something does happen, he thinks of you first rather than reacting to the situation. I know you will take care of him, but we need him to learn to make good chooses. He needs you in order to that. In your name I pray.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Kim, I love the vote for where we want to eat at Bible Study!! Funny!!