Saturday, May 10, 2008
Bike for the Border
Yes, it is over!!! We had a biking event at church to raise money for the youth Mexico trip. It was a blast (even though I did not actually participate). After they started, I realized Heidi was not there and paniced, there will not be any pictures of this spectular event (I mean site). Then I remembered, "Oh, I have a camera, DUH!" I went to the truck and got the camera out of the bag. Oh no, the battery was dead. Thank goodness Duke is more responsible than me and he had charged my spare. SO home I went and off to take pictures. Andrew ended up taking most of them, he probably is is bteer than me anyway. I will try to get pictures posted, but with dial-up it may be after I finally enter the 21st Century before they download. (yes Pastor, I got it right this time-even though by the time I get to the 21st century, you all will be in the 22nd)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment