Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dinner Poll

Hey, guys. I know I started this Poll and we should follow it to a "T",. but I really want Thai and I can't be there tonight. Jenn siad this is the alst night. If it is go for it eat Thai, but it not consider going somewhere else (O'Charleys would be good)since I will not be there and we can go to Thai next week. Otherwise, I'll be calling some of you to go to That with me. Duke does not like it. Andrew does not either, they do not have ketcup.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what we had for dinner?

Anonymous said...

Go Ahead...Guess

Kim said...

I am going out on a limb her and say ....umm...Thai.

Anonymous said...

Word has it we are going back again next week.

Kim said...

You love this don't you. Now I understand how you so many hits on your blog.

Anonymous said...

This is my adult conversation!