Thursday, June 19, 2008
Tiko has a new home
Yesterday was a very difficult day. I talked to over 25 families about Tiko, met 7 of them and then had to decide the best family for him. We chose a family with 7 kids, a dog, and they home school. The fact that someone was home most of the time was a big factor, but the main factor was when everyone was here, they offered to leave to while we made the decision. they live in Fishers, so they just went and got a bite to eat. I know that had to be expensive with 9 people. 2 families would not leave, they just kept hanging around. So I had to go into the garage and call Duke to bounce ideas off him. I thought this was really rude. the other 2 families that left, worked and I thought that someone being home was best. I hope he had a good night. I know we did not. Andrew cried and I could not sleep. Snickers had an accident. I do not think it affected Duke (or at least it did not show). I tried adding an image, but it would not work with dial-up. Hopefully, we will get dsl when we return from vacation. Evidently there is a hub built, but not running yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tough decision, but for the better. You are in my prayers.
Sorry it has been a rough time. I'm sure he'll be happy.
Post a Comment