Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Garage Sale
Hey, everyone! I am having a hum dinger of a garage sale tomorrow. It will be at Suzy's on 267 (more traffic, less advertising). I am not sure what all I have but here are some of the things I know that I have: boys clothes (mostly 4-6), household items, 3 6 foot bookcases (2 white, 1 maple), 1 short video cabinet, longaberger baskets, large square coffee table (holds videos, dvd's and has 2 drawers), books, Star Trek videos and DVD's (yes, PJ Duke is parting with them--it only took me 13 years). Several dvd's of complete seasons of TV shows, guinea pig cage and food and bedding (Sarah this is a just for you), an old make-up dresser ( where you sit and put on make up, the mirror is gone, Trevor broke it), motorized race car and hummer (hopefully, I get Andrew to part with it), small bikes (Andrew out grew), toys, ceiling fan that has never been used, outdoor Little Tykes play thing (slide with a fort and small play area). That is all I can think of for now. If there is anything you want before tomorrow, call me. I will be setting up this afternoon and this evening, stop on by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment