My Garage Sale is over. I was supposed to set up in Thornburg today, but my stuff got soaked. I did not want to have to load, unload, reload, unload, reload, and then unload just to set up at Darla Hayes's house this morning. So I got the brilliant idea to leave the stuff in the truck and put tarps over it. well, evidently my tarps were not so good, everything, I mean everything was soaked. So I threw in th towel and cut my losses. I will dry the clothes, give the Christmas items to the AWANA store, and donate the rest to Amvets (they p/u). The sale went pretty good. We sold about 325.00 Andrew made 75.00. He is saving it for vacation. I will have to break the knews to him that he needs to tithe on this (second thought, I will let Duke do). The rest he is taking with him to Florida. I think he will have more m oney then us when we go. He has been saving since we left at Christmas time.
I want to thank all of you who showed up to support (Heidi, that is). The rest of you showed put your head in the sand and at least act ashamed. I thought all of you loved a good Garage Sale. Well, your loss. I sold tons of Andrews clothes and many of you could have gotten them at below cost (ask Heidi). Anyway, I am no longer hurt. I just cried myself to sleep (not really, just trying to make you feel bad). I know many of you have been real busy, so since I am such a good Christian, I forgive you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so SO SO sorry. I love a good sale... really I do, but Thursday I had to go to Ill. to collect your niece!! Thanks for the forgiveness, you are such a doll! Remember I went to your other one. It was GOOD.
Dusty liked the CSI DVDs!
I forgive you Diane. I just have to give you (and everyone else a hard time). It was a great sale.
Post a Comment