Sunday, June 22, 2008
Daytona
We are here and I am looking out onto the beach as I write this. They weather has been pretty good, there were some afternoon storms yesterday and chance of rain for the rest of the week, but i do not think the rain lasts as long here as home. I came down to find a church this morning, boy has it been tough. Some churches are over 3000 with 1800 attending a service (too big for our taste). There are many churches of different nationalities. I finally found one that has about 200 members. I think we will try that one. We usually go to huge church of Pastor Black(I think). the church that started FAITH. It is nice, but once again too big. I went to the flea market yesterday. Didn't find much: a new Wii game, a shirt for Jessica, and a camo tank for Andrew. He absolutely loved it. My dad kept Andrew for the day and wanted him to spend the night, but around 9:30 he called and said he was coming home because he had not seen us all day. So we rented Shrek 3 and then went to bed. I have no idea what we have in store for today and I sure that at some point we will be at the beach, pool, beach, pool. You get the picture. Everyone have a great day. I will keep you posted. I still have not figured out how to attach pix. I tried at home, but I think it did not work because of dial-up. I do not think I can send pix from here since it is a public computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment