Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not Much Happening

I really thought I would do better about blogging, but it has been 2 weeks since my last blog. Sorry everyone. I am so busy at work and then exhausted when I get home. I was actually relieved that church was cancelled tonight. I had a headache yesterday that carried over to today. I did not think it was a migraine, but finally I decided to try my migraine medicine since nothing else was working. It took about 2 hours to break and then the rest of the day with migraine after effects. I finally decided it was work...not what you think. They have been painting and they are not using odorless paint. Hopefully, they will be done soon.

Keep praying for Trevor. He has been at Wheeler Mission for a week now. I spoke with him on Saturday and unfortunately he seemed pretty content. I do not know what will motivate this kid.

As most of you know, I know have my new bone anchored hearing aid. But it is not working as well I as I would have liked. The audiologist is convinced that the shaft (part in my head that holds the hearing aid) is too short. If this is indeed true, I will need to have surgery to have a longer one put in. I do not think it will be as intensive as the first one, but surgery is surgery. Pray that they can figure something else out for it and get it working correctly.

No comments: