
I wanted to blog earlier, but all I had to use was Duke's I-touch and I do not have enough patience for that. Anyway we are nearing the end of our vacation. The coldest it has gotten in the low 70's. I will have to say that when you all we experiencing near sub-zero weather it was a measly 84 degrees here in Florida. We have not done too much, but my Christmas present was tickets (just 2) to Cirque Du Soleil. My Dad watched the kids and Duke and I left for Dinner and a show. it was the most beautiful experience I think I have ever had. There was so much going on at one time that I am sure I missed most of the show. The above is the best picture I could find. I hope all is well with everyone and we will be home soon. I am sure you all were dying to know that. It seems like more fun goes on when we are not home (Rock Band).
No comments:
Post a Comment