Saturday, July 12, 2008

A new post!!!



Hi everyone,


This is Heidi. I'm guest blogging for Kim. Why? Is she still in Daytona? Did she fall victim to a shark attack? Was her flight cancelled for all eternity? Nope. I can tell you that Kim and the family are in fact back home and all is well. Except for her internet service, which at the moment seems to be as reliable as the appliances in my house. For those of you keeping score, that's not very good. It seems the evil dial-up service refuses to let her on to update her blog. So I told her that I would bail her out and let you all know that the Tetrick family is alive and well and home in Indiana.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

A big thank you to Heidi!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Heidi. Kim, I have two words for you... HIGH SPEED.

Nice face lift on the page too, blogger extradinaire

Painter el Cinco said...

Kim...you can afford to put gas in the explorer...what's up with the dial-up?